Reading and Treating People Right The First Time
By Dan Korem
About the Book
Snapshot is the real story of how to profile anyone so you can treat people right the first time. So easy, even kids can do it!
You’ll learn to make snapshot reads using the Korem Profiling System™, (KPS) developed by critically acclaimed investigative journalist, Dan Korem. The KPS enables you to immediately profile anyone and identify how people prefer to:
- Perform Tasks
- Make Decisions
- And more…
In many cases, you can make snapshot reads without asking any questions, and profile people you’ve never met—even if you can’t speak their language.
For years, people have asked Dan for a fast-track way to make reads without learning the entire system (published in his classic book, The Art of Profiling, Expanded 2nd Edition). Snapshot is profiling “lite” and answers that call. The four short stories in Chapter 1 show what’s possible with snapshot reads you can make today.
- A young entrepreneur makes a snapshot read of an executive, modifies an email, and closes a deal that languished for months.
- A husband profiles his wife and instantly learns how to deescalate conflict.
- Student profiles a teacher she doesn’t like and turns up an unlikely disconnect. One correction, and her grade soars from 87 to 98 and the relationship with the teacher is restored.
- School administrators in just 45 minutes with two snapshot reads identify the student making terrorist threats from a population of 1,500.
Other Life-changing snapshot reads that affect every facet of our lives
- It’s not ADHD: Teachers make a snapshot read of students diagnosed as ADHD, make one instructional fix, and grades elevate without medication uncovering the real story behind what is often misdiagnosed as ADHD.
- Collapse of a Giant: Dan gave a speech to the partners of Andersen, one of the world’s largest accounting firms, made a simple read and predicted its demise years before the Enron fiasco.
- Increasing Confidence: How students and parents immediately increase their capacity to make confident decisions separate from their area of competency or training.
- The Earth Changes Its Profile: The shift in the Earth’s behavioral profile that will affect us for decades.
- Snapshot Reads on Holiday: The magical story of what happened when Dan profiled a portrait by a famous French artist while vacationing in Normandy, France.
- Handing off Giftedness: With one read, a famous golf instructor learns why others call him “gifted” and how to immediately pass it on to others.
- Face of a Nation: Insight into two famous men in American history that will stun you.
Snapshot is the companion book to The Art of Profiling, Expanded 2nd Edition. Scores of new reads and applications are provided for those who have already mastered the Korem Profiling System®.
Hardbound, 380 pages
120 color photographs and illustrations